When I tried to extend the
arguments=true capabilities to XML files, I ran into a small problem: All I wanted to save was “true” or “false”, but what I needed was the method signature. I didn’t want to put that into the XML file.
So I decided to change my — by now beautifully working engine — again and pass an
Object array. That means the array has to be created and populated, and primitives have to be beoxed, but at leaast that way an annotation applies to a method regardless of its numbers and types of parameters.
Once I’m done with this, a simple “true” or “false” in the XML file should suffice.