Today I took another look at the DrJava 1.6 compiler problem and tried to implement it the way Dan had set it up. It seems to work. Please check out revision 4201 and take a look.
I also made some changes requested by Walid in the timed Java interpreter stuff, and I’m trying to add unit tests for the predicate exceptions. Honestly, though, I’m too tired to continue this now, though.
I just got back from an all-you-can-eat Sushi buffet and watching the latest “Harry Potter” movie. At times, I felt like fast-forwarding, and often it seemed like a best-of clip from the previous movies, but I think the 5th movie was better than the 4th