I just finished redesigning my work website. It’s now in the same style as the DrJava and the Concutest websites. I liked the other design, but for lengthy text documents, the new design is just more practical.
While all tests of annotations with subtyping that I have tried so far have succeeded, I have realized that I need to test all my programs, not only the new subannot software, with primitive types. It’s embarrassing, but until a couple of days ago, I didn’t know that
int.class existed. I think now I have to put a
switch statement in front of every line that uses a type name so I can filter out
'J's, etc. and replace them properly with
And I need to start writing that tech report about annotations with subtyping.