On YouTube, I found two tutorial series that describe DrJava:
- DrJava – Easy to use java editor (We will use this in our Java Tutorial)
- DrJava – The “Interaction Pane” Overview
- Introductory tour of DrJava
- 2nd DrJava Tutorial – Using Interactions Pane to Investigate How Java Handles Numbers
- 3rd Tutorial – How to write a java program finding the area of a circle
Neither of them covers very advanced topics, but I’m always happy to hear that beginners choose DrJava. It’s the primary audience for our IDE.